//Awesome.

Thinking about future
Thursday 5 April 2012 | 07:53 | 0 Gegergirl
Assalammualaikum and Hai everyone,


well, how should I start ? first, to gain some blessings from Allah, let's us start with Bismillah shall we?

So before that, I'm not trying to promote any course nor gaining some attention about my dreamed future course.
Think positive ok guys? hehe

Hmm, let's straight to the point. So you guys wanna know what course am I interested to continue on my study? and my answer will probably be yes ! I'm pretty sure that everyone has their own ambitions and their fav courses just like me. Actually I'm interested in biotechnology course. why ? maybe because biotechnology is kind of course that needs us to do research , study about living things and so on. However, the course that made me fall in love is Teaching English as Second Language or we can call it as | TESL | . hmm, the question is, what is TESL?

To be honest, I have no ideas where they have heard about TESL at first, because I only knew about TESL when I was in form 3, pathetic am I ? HAHA, As the year past, nowadays, people start to talk about it and not many of them like the course so much. But for certain people like me, it will definitely different.
The reason why I dreamed to continue my study in TESL is because I'm very enthusiast with English. Although I realized that there are lots of things related to English that I don't know or I don't have the chance to learn. but still, I love it. InshaAllah  I'll try my best to achieve it.  Ameen.

All in all, everything depends on Allah's will, have faith on Him.









| Newer Post
Welcome Here.



Hey there. I'm Mukhlisa , just call me Liesa 19 years Old , once again , welcome to my blog .
awkward and awesome

Navigations.

Entries About Stuff Links

blue heart.





2014.





Credit.



Template : Aina Hanani
Re-edit : Nur Athira
Background : Faqihah
Header : Ayem Rawi
Image : We ❤ it
Best view : Google Chrome